Manuscripts should be submitted as PDF-files. If the article is accepted for publication, all source files (tex or latex, bibtex, illustrations) will be required from the author. At this stage, please use our Source-files.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is an original work, has not previously been published, and is not under consideration for publication by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- No part of the submission is copied from any other work.
- The content of the submission contains nothing which infringes on anyone's copyright, right of privacy, or other rights.
- All permissions required for any material used from other copyrighted publications have been obtained.
- The submission has been formatted in LaTeX as indicated below and taking into account the recommendations given there.
NOTE: This paragraph will be updated as soon as the latex templates are ready to use.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items. Note that submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors retain copyright, and grant the journal right of first publication of the article.
- Authors are entitled to and accept responsibility for submitting this article on behalf of any and all co-authors.
- The article, if accepted, will be published under a CC-BY licence, without any financial compensation.
- Permission has been obtained from the copyright holder and the author(s) of figures, tables, animations or text quotations for copyrighted works (including websites) included in the paper.
- The Journal and/or platform may retract the paper after publication if clear evidence is found that the findings are unreliable as a result of misconduct or honest error.